FOR THE CRITIQUE NEXT WEEK (graded on LP and oral presentations) 100% of your project grade.
–Finalize your project. Please follow the guidelines below to complete the presentation requirements.
–USE THE DOCUMENT “THE PROVIDED PROMPTS.” linked below under “TO REVIEW” as the format for your LP and final oral presentation.
–All process materials will be presented during the crit from the post for the final project on your Learning Portfolio. The graphic layout, quality of your images, written content, and detailed documentation are required. MAKE THIS POST YOUR BEST!
-Our special guest Linnea Paskow, who teaches the other section of Drawing Through the Making Center, will take part in the critique to give you professional feedback. Professor Paskow will need to see all the steps of your process.
- To prepare for the final project critique, please think about a strong concept, visual readability, scale, color, material, methods, and vocabulary learned from our class (go down to the bottom of the page.) Include your proposal, research, and viewpoint.
- Consider how you want the project presented. Create a professional visual presentation. For example, take several well-lit photos of your final artwork from different angles with a non-distracting background, such as a blank white wall or solid color white surface, which contrasts and compliments your artwork. Zoom in on details. Freestanding 3d work should be staged, just like your clay structure with a blank background.
- Create a post for the final project on your Learning Portfolio and upload it to Canvas by WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, at MIDNIGHT, complete with the steps within the project, written reflection, and visual process.
- Practice your 5 MINUTE ANTIPATHY or ADMIRATION ORAL PRESENTATION.
THE PROVIDED PROMPTS for details on preparing for Part 1-the LP post and Part 2-Oral presentation. You can create the LP post for your presentation as a slide show or video. You will share the content within your Learning Portfolio post. Only post jpegs, not pdf links, onto your Learning Portfolio.
TO SHOW DURING YOUR PRESENTATION:
1. Your final physical project to show in person by your side. We will look at them before your presentation.
2. Completed Learning Portfolio post uploaded to Canvas ahead of time. I will share your LP posts on the classroom screen during the presentations.
Email me if you need anything.
I look forward to seeing your final projects! I know they will be fabulous!