If students need general assistance or need to have a machine reviewed to see if it meets the qualifications. There are walk-in hours in IT Central on the lower level of 72 5th Avenue, and they will review both PC and Mac laptops. They take walk-ins Mondays-Thursdays, 9:30 am-9:00 pm, Fridays, 9:00 am-7:00 pm, Saturdays, 9:00 am-5:00pm
Illustrator CS6 Help and Tutorials from Adobe Download the help PDF
- Getting Started: Illustrator Workspace Basics Will help with learning more about all of the elements which surround and control your document. For now, focus on becoming familiar with the preset workspaces.
2. Important precision/measuring tools: Rulers, Guides, Grids
3. Create, select and manipulate objects: Illustrator Tools Panel
4. Different ways of selecting: Illustrator/Selecting Objects
5. Simple tools for beginners: Drawing Lines and Shapes
6. A very comprehensive guide: Illustrator’s Pen Tool
THIS IS A MUST READ-Great reference!
8. Working with paths, segments and anchor points (adding and deleting, smoothing, using the convert tool): Illustrator/Editing Paths
9. Overlapping objects: Combining Objects with Pathfinder