Please consider the design, function, fit, scale, amount of detail, number of pieces on your adornment.
Bring all parts of the project for the FINAL CRITIQUE
1. If needed, make an appointment to complete your project right away.
2. Have laser wear finished with all parts assembled and ready to be worn by the client for whom you created the design at the start of class.
3. Wear black to best enhance the jewelry when you wear it during the critique. Your photos will come out better as well.
1. Your paper prototype
2. materials you used to laser cut and put the parts together (such as links, cords, etc.)
3. Your sketchbook with drawings for the project
4. Any pieces that show mistakes and were not used for the final outcome (visually explains the learning process)
5. Your completed piece(s) of jewelry or adornment. **You will use all items listed above to show and talk about during the crit.
You will need to bring your computer for posting on your Learning Portfolio during class. **All items you bring in for the crit will be photographed and shown in your LP post.
Ask for advice via email at any time.