We will meet in our classroom. At the start of class, I will show examples by contemporary professional artists for inspiration.
1. You have the option to work on your clay project in the wet lab during open working hours. To do so, you will have to obtain the clay tools from me ahead of time.
2. If applicable, submit all missing/late projects by the Tuesday, 3/29 for grading purposes. (Upload images of your drypoint prints. Share the link to your LP post.)
1. Sketchbook with drawings of your building designs
2. Photos of your chosen structure from different angles to use as references.
3. The start of your project
4. Leftover clay