Please consider the design, function, fit, scale, amount of detail, number of pieces on your jewelry. Utilize all 3 laser cutting techniques.
Bring all parts of the project for the FINAL CRITIQUE
Our special guest Chrissie Dowler will take part in the critique to give you some professional feedback. Miss Dowler will need to see all the steps of your process.
1. Have all jewelry wholly finished with all parts assembled and ready to be worn by the client for whom you created the design, at the start of class.
2. Submit the Illustrator document onto Canvas
3. Wear black to best enhance the jewelry when worn by the client.
1. your paper prototype
2. materials you used to laser cut put the parts together (such as links, cords, etc.)
3. your computer with your updated Illustrator document (you will submit the document to me during class)
4. your sketchbook with drawings for the project
5. Any pieces that show mistakes and were not used for the final outcome (visually explains the learning process)
6. Your final piece(s) of jewelry in a necklace or bracelet format. **You will use all items listed above to show and talk about during the crit.
You will need to bring your computer for posting on your Learning Portfolio during class. **All items you bring for the crit will be photographed and shown in your LP post.
1. Review the lecture shown in class on the laser chemistry make-up, how to use the lab, create the laser set up on the lab computer, and how to make an appointment to go over your document and materials in the lab.
2. How to photograph jewelry
Ask for advice via email at any time.